Tell me more!
- A monthly one-hour discussion of short readings
- Readings explore diversity and inclusion on various themes, from a multicultural perspective
- Bring us your ideas and interests!
- Can’t make it to the meeting? Post your thoughts to the IRC’s online bulletin board by going to this link https://padlet.com/salvelibrarian/irc or scanning the QR code below:
The details …
- First meeting: Thursday, Oct. 17, 12:30-1:30 p.m. in Room 109 in McKillop Library
- Get the readings emailed to you after Sept. 17th by contacting Rose Albert, of Multicultural Programs ([email protected]; 401-341-3285) or Gretchen Sotomayor, McKillop Library, ([email protected]; 401-341-2281), or stop by the library’s circulation desk.