The time for final projects, presentations and exams is here. Don’t stress though…the library has you covered!
Detailed calendar of extended hours and more information below. Also see our extended hours page for printing help, study room info, study tips and more. Oh, and don’t forget your Salve ID to enter the library after 10 PM!
During the 24-hour extended access times, please be aware:
- The second and third floors will close at 2 AM
- Only the first floor will remain open through 8 AM
- Card swipe access only during extended hours; please bring your Salve ID to enter after 10 PM (use front doors only after 2 am)
- The 3rd floor is the SILENT study floor. Please be considerate!
- Room 106 is reserved for quiet study from 2 am – 8 am
- Group work is encouraged on the first and second floors or in the study rooms
- For the consideration of your fellow library users, aromatic meals such as pizza, soups, and take-out (Chinese, etc.) should be consumed in the Bookends Cafe (1st FL across from the Circulation desk).
Study rooms can be reserved online for a maximum of 3 consecutive hours. Most study rooms have a whiteboard, desktop PC and/or Mac, and seating for small groups; see this page for “what’s in a study room”? Please show courtesy to your fellow students and be sure to cancel an existing study room reservation if the room is no longer needed so that other students can use the room (to cancel a booking, click on “cancel a study room booking” at the bottom of the reservation area. If you need help, please contact the information desk).
When working on library computers, don’t forget to periodically SAVE YOUR WORK to an external source such as a flash drive! Computers are auto-set to restart periodically; upon restart, all saved information is lost. So be sure to use File>Save As and do not save your work to library computer desktops for long periods of time.
If you have any questions or need help, please ask library staff; we’re here to serve you!