September 2017 marks the 70th anniversary of Salve Regina’s opening. While the college was founded in 1934, the school did not have a campus to open for students until 1947.
A new display of materials from Archives & Special Collections tells highlights from the first four years of the college, including student activities, religious celebrations, and photographs of the original buildings. The display is on the first floor of the library outside the Munroe Special Collections Room (109).
Blog post and photos by Genna Duplisea, University Archivist & Special Collections Librarian