Impress classmates and professors with high-quality images inserted into your presentations!
ARTstor provides over one million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities and sciences. ARTstor shares collections from hundreds of museums, artists, artists’ estates, photographers, scholars, special collections and photo archives.
Just some of the images included in ARTstor are from the following:
- –American Folk Art Museum
- –Architecture of Venice
- –The Art Institute of Chicago Collection
- –The Courtauld Institute of Art (Conway Library and Courtauld Gallery)
- –Dura-Europos and Gerasa Archives (Yale University)
- –Library of Congress Collection
- –Metropolitan Museum of Art
- –and much, much more!
So what can you do with the ARTstor Digital Library?
- –Create a free account and save and sort images into your own personal folders; even upload your own images
- –Search by Keyword, or Browse by collection, classification, or geography
- –Sort results by date, creator, or title; narrow results by geography, date range, classification
- –View images and image data
- –Zoom in on and pan images
- –Print and save images to your own computer or flash drive
- –Batch download images up to 100 at a time
- –Download images to PowerPoint or KeyNote
- –Export citations for images or image groups