Our course guides are designed to help you with your research. We have guides designed for specific courses (such as BIO 140) as well as general topics (such as Country Research Sources). Our 56 guides cover many areas from American History to Social Work and much more in between!
Course guides feature *:
- –which databases to use to find the articles you need for your research;
- –journals related to your subject (print and/or online);
- –book recommendations on your topic (print and/or e-books);
- –video clips;
- –relevant websites;
- –have a question while using the guide? use the “chat with a librarian” feature;
- –contact information for the librarian who created the guide — contact them anytime for assistance!
- — ..and more!
Read to get started? Just click on the green “course guides” logo on the library home page!
*individual course guide content varies