Access over 100,000 eBooks in our EBSCOhost eBooks collection. eBooks can be viewed online from any computer and in many cases downloaded to computers or mobile devices.
Categories include Arts, Architecture, Biographies, Business, Fiction, Nonfiction, Health
& Medicine, History, Law, Literature & Criticism, Mathematics,
Political Science, Psychology, Religion and more. Click here to get started!
- Download thousands of eBooks to your computer or mobile device *
- Save a list of favorite eBooks to your free EBSCOhost account for easy access.
- Get a citation in multiple formats, including APA and MLA.
- Navigate to eBook chapters or sections.
- Search within a book for specific terms.
- You can take notes on eBooks and save them to your My EBSCOhost folder for later viewing.
- Link to specific eBook pages for finding later.
- Browse books by category or search for specific topics.
Many EBSCOhost eBooks can be downloaded to your computer and even transferred
to a mobile device (you’ll need a My EBSCOhost account and to set up
Adobe Digital Editions). See our Downloadable eBooks guide for instructions
Other eBook collections we have include:
This is a collection of over 55,000 academic eBooks that cover all disciplines. The database is easy to search or can be browsed by subject. There is ability to create your own bookshelf by logging in. This collection also provides the capability to download eBooks and an app for iPhone and Android devices.
Contains all types of reference books: dictionaries, encyclopedias, thesauri, and books of quotations, and subject-specific titles covering everything from the arts to accountancy and law to literature. Online only.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
This is a large database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. Some titles include: Arts and Humanities through the Eras, Encyclopedia of American Industries, World Education Encyclopedia, and World of Microbiology and Immunology. Online only.
Sage Reference Online
Contains the Encyclopedia of Identity, the Encyclopedia of Research Design and the Encyclopedia of Journalism. The database also contains the “Green” Guides, a series of guides that promotes sustainability in all aspects of commerce. (Note: This database contains many titles that Salve does not have access to). Online only.
Idea Group Reference
Reference E-Access contains full-text articles and chapters regarding research, trends, technologies, and challenges in the fields of information science, technology and management. Online only.
Fully searchable collection of high-quality books in the humanities, recommended and reviewed by scholars. The ACLS HEB Project includes approximately 3,700 titles selected by scholars in the humanities. Over 350 titles are added each year. Online only.
* Most mobile devices are compatible; for a full list see this page: http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices. To use an Apple device such as an iPad, you must download the free BlueFire App (from iTunes).